วันพุธที่ 15 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Nan


Wat-Phumin Nan

Nan and I would suggest that other province. Some people may not know that it is cold andthe flu, the South is also beautiful. And the identity of the American South as well. Thebeauty and the arts, culture and natural beauty can explore a variety of measures such asforests, Wang and his lifestyle.


phrathatchaehaeng

Is home to the Phra That Chae. Relics of the year. Rabbit people born in the faith of the people over there are the Phumin that is symbolic of the city as soon as they are here. Wallpaintings of the famous wall.
The nature here is not a fun rapids cultivated elsewhere in the Thai jungle to get there. Phu Kha National Park. Phukha with pink flowers. The one in the world will bloom only once a year only. (If you leave, check to see that good old mountain pink flower, or a trade-off).



Please tell me who to go to Nan. Many people I know and love each other across the Southbecause the South has to be built. These people were. I love it. Food is expensive. The cost of living was soon to travel to many. The plane ride was. Or take a bus with air conditioning.The car had been traveling more comfortable.

I do not know if this is where I get to know my Nan. I know that Thailand is good.
I may be struck SouthWe like itHere are just some of itNan still has a lot.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น